The Town Tavern Chat - Page 37 of 467

Hunter looks up and down at the man and laughs, - Page 37 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Aug, 2017 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
29th Aug, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 37

Gwen raises her mug in answer: "Yes, my good man! Thankfully you understand me! Lets drink for that!" She addresses Alana: "My name, Gwen? Well, I like it very much! It is an adaptation from gaelic cultures."

Sponsored Links:
29th Aug, 2017 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Gaelic cultures? I have never heard of such a people. Are they elves or dwarves or humans? Do they live beyond the known lands?"

29th Aug, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"You see, there is not much research on that subject. Perhaps they never existed. Or is stuff of legends." "They have magnificent stories about warriors and druids. I think they are one from many human tribes that came before us all. Some are still out there, some vanished from history, some joined forces with others to expand territories." "I have a feeling I may be descendent from them. But they must be very far away from here for us to know more. Maybe one day, we set ourselves to adventure beyond this Town and know more about tales from distant lands!"

31st Aug, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 37 Chat Tavern Town The

Hunter walks into the tavern feeling somewhat renewed but ready for a drink. He blurts out to himself, "If it were not for that damned robed man I would not be here again… " he looks around has a seat and breathes a sigh.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Noukril walks in. He sees Hunter. "Let me buy you a ale or two. I know you are the closest competition I have currently. Have you seen some of the new creatures out on the plain? I am telling you there are quite deadly now if you are not well prepared."

31st Aug, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Hunter is surprised by the man's declaration. "Closest competition? I did not know we were competing, competing in what?" Hunter puts a puzzled face and drinks some ale while watching the man's obvious scars from fighting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 37

When I say competition I mean we are close to the same strength in experience out killing things on the plains. I have seen you from afar but never was close enough to swing by and talk.

31st Aug, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 37

Hunter looks up and down at the man and laughs, "Oh so you've been spying on me have you?" Hunter takes the last of his ale and puts the mug down on the table fairly hard. He gets up and says, "I need to get back to this competition that you have been speaking about so I can't chat for long". He makes a wave of his hand and leaves the tavern winking at the wenches on the way out.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,