The Town Tavern Chat - Page 362 of 467

He frowns at the loss and curses himself for - Page 362 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th May, 2020 - 11:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
7th May, 2020 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 362

He looks left and right. Krusten is no where in sight so he runs up to accept the challenge!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2020 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Throw That Axe of which Thorin accepted. Thorin throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Thorin uses the Axe Specialization Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Axe Specialization. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Thorin is a champion of Axe Specialization, who can do greater?" Thorin received 34 experience points.

8th May, 2020 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I will take this challenge before I return to Anglesey as my guild's master says I am ready for more."

Post Date: 8th May, 2020 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 362 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the It Is Time To Fight of which defiant Thorin accepted. With fast movements of the feet and hands Thorin beats the opponent to the ground until he gives up. Thorin wins the challenge. Thorin uses the Brawling Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 20 gold pieces was collected for Brawling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Thorin is a champion of Brawling, who can do greater?" Thorin received 39 experience points.

9th May, 2020 - 2:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

A young Dragonborn enters the tavern, a bright flower poking from his ear. He smiles slightly at the tavern boy, before taking a quiet seat to listen to the gossip.

9th May, 2020 - 11:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Interested only in gold and his next exploit, Hamilton accepts the challenge to gain the gold from it. He knew he wasn't that good at arm wrestling but the risk of failure was still worth it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th May, 2020 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 362

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which clumsy Hamilton accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Hamilton is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Hamilton is sorely unlucky! Hamilton is hurt while trying the Hand Wrestling Skill.

9th May, 2020 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 362

He frowns at the loss and curses himself for it. Hamilton leaves the tavern as quickly as he can to avoid further embarrassment.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,