The Town Tavern Chat - Page 365 of 467

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls - Page 365 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd May, 2020 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
21st May, 2020 - 12:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 365

"Not bad" he says while waving to the new dancer. "It is possible that you can become quite good at it."

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2020 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Long time I haven't been brawling with anyone. Usually things are taken care of with my sword."

Post Date: 21st May, 2020 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the It Is Time To Fight of which courageous Thorin accepted. With fast movements of the feet and hands Thorin beats the opponent to the ground until he gives up. Thorin wins the challenge. Thorin uses the Brawling Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Brawling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Thorin is a champion of Brawling, who can do greater?" Thorin received 11 experience points.

21st May, 2020 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 365 Chat Tavern Town The

Most interested in the opportunity and more especially being hailed to take up the challenge, Nephi accepts.

Post Date: 21st May, 2020 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Nephi accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Nephi pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Nephi triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Nephi." Nephi received 42 experience points.

22nd May, 2020 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

With hands on her hips and a stern look she says to the crowd, "Who here is voting for axe specialization?!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2020 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 365

It has been a while since I hefted an Axe, and a Throwing Axe to boot! I will give it a try and see if I still remember how to do it.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2020 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 365

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Throw That Axe of which incompetent Roland accepted. Your throwing is off and worst, Roland almost took off someone's head! They quickly take away the axes from you and ask you to take a seat instead. Roland has not the Axe Specialization Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Roland. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,