The Town Tavern Chat - Page 366 of 467

"This seems easy enough, let's - Page 366 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th May, 2020 - 1:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
23rd May, 2020 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 366

Thorin has a good laugh from the back. "Well you can thank Roland for clearing that challenge for you. I won't even bother to take this one… I'm sure most of you can handle it."

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2020 - 10:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Humbly, Nephi accepts the challenge and nods at Thorin for the opportunity.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2020 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which courageous Nephi accepted. Sharp on the move Nephi stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Nephi uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Nephi is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Nephi received 42 experience points.

23rd May, 2020 - 11:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Page 366 Chat Tavern Town The

So my training back at home was not enough to give me experience with the throwing axe. Well, at least I'm learning and having a drink to boot!

Post Date: 23rd May, 2020 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Any chance a promise of a good time in my room tonight will give me the win?

Post Date: 23rd May, 2020 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Abassi accepted. Showing off some skill, Abassi jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Abassi triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 10 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Abassi." Abassi received 35 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th May, 2020 - 1:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 366

Hearing the brash stranger gives her the shivers. She is not interested in anything else outside of the challenge and since that is not available she leaves.

24th May, 2020 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 366

"This seems easy enough, let's do it. After I get a drink, of course."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,