The Town Tavern Chat - Page 367 of 367

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists - Page 367 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1 Hour Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 367 pgs.  363 364 365 366 367 
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 2 Days Ago / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 367

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Evelyn accepted. Showing off some skill, Evelyn jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Evelyn uses the Jump Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Evelyn is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Evelyn received 44 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23 Hours Ago / Post ID: #
Hamilton
Woodworker

View Adventurer
Level: 4
Action: Training
ROK II

Cyoa
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

The kind of joke that Hamilton will normally give isn't the kind you would tell people who are sensitive. He had little training in this 'art' and knew that he would not study it for long. He gives it a try for the heck of it.

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Having a Laugh of which inept Hamilton accepted. Hamilton attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Hamilton is sorely unlucky! Hamilton is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

Hamilton
Woodworker

View Adventurer
Level: 4
Action: Training
ROK II

Cyoa
(+)

Page 367 Chat Tavern Town The

He imagines himself shouting "Oh shut it! You all would not know a good joke if it slapped you in the face! He storms out of the tavern.

Post Date: 1 Hour Ago / Post ID: #
Merlin
Leathercrafter

View Adventurer
Level: 14
Action: Living
ROK II

Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"From what I've seen this challenge may be an issue for a few so I will indulge before I head towards the Dark Regions"

Post Date: 1 Hour Ago / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Throw That Axe of which Merlin accepted. Merlin throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Merlin executes the Axe Specialization Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 9 gold pieces is given to you for Axe Specialization success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 52 experience points.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Latest Photos

Felipe Riding A Horse In Argentina
Felipe Riding A Horse In Argentina
Uploaded by: Pandora
Rated: 1/10 + 3 comments
Last comment: Lori 14th Apr, 2020 - 9:14pm