The Town Tavern Chat - Page 369 of 467

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists - Page 369 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th May, 2020 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
28th May, 2020 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 369

I was on his way to the tavern when I heard the chants of another name. When I got there the chants changed to "Thorin!" I had a mind that it was the skill involved that made it go my way.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th May, 2020 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Throw That Axe of which the noble Thorin accepted. Thorin throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Thorin triumphs in the Axe Specialization Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 6 gold pieces on your Axe Specialization. Everyone sings "Axe Specialization is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 31 experience points.

28th May, 2020 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Nephi claps at the performance and makes his way over to Thorin. "I guess you learned that from the local body training guild?"

28th May, 2020 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 369 Chat Tavern Town The

"Surely, it is a great place to learn all the needed skills but it seems like I am one of the few good with an axe."

28th May, 2020 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"You must have plenty of gold because those skills are not easy to pay for if you wish to learn it.

28th May, 2020 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"It is simple… work for your gold, save up and learn each level at a time. You don't necessarily have to be an expert to take part in this challenge."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th May, 2020 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 369

"I understand that, there are just so many things that go on in ones life and gold has to be spent on those before any extras"

Post Date: 28th May, 2020 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 369

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Nephi accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Nephi pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Nephi triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Nephi." Nephi received 21 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,