The Town Tavern Chat - Page 370 of 467

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 370 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th May, 2020 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
28th May, 2020 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 370

"Thank you all, I am surprised that another challenge came so quickly and this time in a skill I knew."

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2020 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"True, they are coming with a lot of gusto. Perhpas all this conversation we have been carrying on is helping it?"

29th May, 2020 - 1:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Since you enjoyed my last joke, I thought I'd share another. I do hope you like this one.

Post Date: 29th May, 2020 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Page 370 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Having a Laugh of which the noble Zardoz accepted. Zardoz decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Zardoz executes the Joker Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 18 gold pieces is given to you for Joker success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Zardoz received 55 experience points.

29th May, 2020 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

You truly all are a very appreciatev crowd. I will learn some more comedy and come back to please you all another day.

29th May, 2020 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Such a simple skill but Chaos was dizzy headed for not learning it. He leaves the tavern to go straight to the guild so he can learn.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th May, 2020 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 370

Thorin is never shy about getting gold by any means necessary so he accepts the offer.

Post Date: 29th May, 2020 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 370

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Thorin accepted. Showing off some skill, Thorin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Thorin triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 9 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 24 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,