The Town Tavern Chat - Page 38 of 467

Krusten is surprised, a man has said something - Page 38 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Sep, 2017 - 5:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
6th Sep, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 38

Upon entry Hunter wipes his brow and comments, "What is up with those plains people? They seem more persistent than before."

Sponsored Links:
7th Sep, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"They aren't much competition, well… at least for me, but most men seem to complain about any chore they're given." She smirks and drinks some ale. Then she takes up a roll, butters it and eats it as though it is a task.

7th Sep, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Good day to all I am looking for some gainful employment, something that can sustain me and help me to learn more skills. Where is the best place for this?

8th Sep, 2017 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Page 38 Chat Tavern Town The

She hears the man asking and responds, "I am looking for some as well, when you find it let me know since for now I have to do menial jobs to survive."

9th Sep, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

If you want work then follow me into the depths of death by fighting bandits and thieves that some refer to as "monsters". They tend to have lots of gold with them.

9th Sep, 2017 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

That sounds dangerous. The gold is good but I could lose my life in the process and I very much want to live. Besides what's the point of getting gold and losing a limb in the process?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Sep, 2017 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 38

Hunter is surprised by what he is hearing. The person appears to be a coward or not really sure if they want to be rich so he says, "Nothing good comes easy in this world and if you want things fast you need to take some risks."

10th Sep, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 38

Krusten is surprised, a man has said something sensible for once. She raises her mug to the man who is across from her, "So true, if only all men could understand this instead of cowering behind their mother's skirt!"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,