The Town Tavern Chat - Page 372 of 467

Thorin bows as he accepts the prize money. - Page 372 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2020 - 3:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
1st Jun, 2020 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 372

Nephi smiles. Waves to the crowd for silence and then he gets ready to jump.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2020 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Nephi accepted. Showing off some skill, Nephi jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Nephi executes the Jump Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 6 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Nephi received 19 experience points.

2nd Jun, 2020 - 12:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

It has been awhile, but I do not think I am rusty yet. Let's test it.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2020 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Page 372 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which fearless Zork accepted. Sharp on the move Zork stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Zork executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 12 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Zork received 45 experience points.

2nd Jun, 2020 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

The dreaded bow specialization. I wish I knew the darned thing in order to just have this challenge.

2nd Jun, 2020 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Ah, this again, do I always have to bail you all out?" He laughs as the gent has trouble accepting the challenge.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2020 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 372

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Target Thy Arrow of which fearless Thorin accepted. Thorin is given a bow and one arrow. Thorin pulls back on the bow and fires the arrow straight to the small circle on the target to the awe and surprise of many. Thorin triumphs in the Bow Specialization Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 7 gold pieces on your Bow Specialization. Everyone sings "Bow Specialization is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 47 experience points.

2nd Jun, 2020 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 372

Thorin bows as he accepts the prize money. He shrugs at Zork while having a smile on his face.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,