The Town Tavern Chat - Page 373 of 467

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 373 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Jun, 2020 - 11:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
2nd Jun, 2020 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 373

Zork shakes his head at the confident man. He approaches him. "You are Thorin right? I am Zork. You have been around here for awhile."

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2020 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Yes, Thorin is my name and bow specialization is my game. Pleased to meet you although I have seen you around as well."

2nd Jun, 2020 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Amazed that anyone noticed him at all he replies, "Oh, I only come in here for a drink now and again and maybe a challenge I can handle. On the other hand you are a legend around these parts."

4th Jun, 2020 - 12:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 373 Chat Tavern Town The

"Sorry my dear but unfortunately its not a skill I know very well. Perhaps one of my other comrades will know how to throw an axe."

5th Jun, 2020 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Thorin smiles. He knows that no one has taken up the challenge yet because they don't appreciate the axe.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2020 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Throw That Axe of which defiant Thorin accepted. Thorin throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Thorin triumphs in the Axe Specialization Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 20 gold pieces on your Axe Specialization. Everyone sings "Axe Specialization is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 26 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jun, 2020 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 373

"I will definitely try, but it will be my first time" she smiles at the wench making the offer.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2020 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 373

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Helena accepted. Showing off some skill, Helena jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Helena uses the Jump Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 16 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Helena is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Helena received 12 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,