The Town Tavern Chat - Page 374 of 467

"Sure my lady, specially since the tavern - Page 374 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jun, 2020 - 11:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
9th Jun, 2020 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 374

Thorin hears his name being called. He smiles. He enters the tavern and when the wench tells him it is axe specialization he laughs. "Of course I will do it."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2020 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Throw That Axe of which the noble Thorin accepted. Thorin throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Thorin triumphs in the Axe Specialization Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 20 gold pieces on your Axe Specialization. Everyone sings "Axe Specialization is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 28 experience points.

11th Jun, 2020 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Merlin smiles at the wench and waves to the betting onlookers.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2020 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 374 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 7 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 14 experience points.

13th Jun, 2020 - 8:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

After having his meal, Lucius decides to head for the bar. He takes the farthermost empty chair, and drank his ale in silence. He watched and observed everyone around him. Since most were drunk, he decided to just sit back and relax.

13th Jun, 2020 - 10:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Having achieved everything possible up to this point Krusten peruses the drunken tavern noticing some new and of course, old faces. She turns down the challenge as she was too immortal for such trival things.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jun, 2020 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 374

Seeing that several empty mugs infront of him, Lucius decided he was drunk and had enough for the night. Tomorrow, he would head out to the grounds and train so he could possibly accept the challenges being given out and earn gold.

17th Jun, 2020 - 11:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 374

"Sure my lady, specially since the tavern is not as loud as it was before this ample time for me to build up my reputation."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,