The Town Tavern Chat - Page 377 of 467

"For this dance I will like if one of - Page 377 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Jun, 2020 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
29th Jun, 2020 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 377

"Surely, this will be a routine move that will have me walking off with the gold of the gamblers."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2020 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Target Thy Arrow of which the noble Thorin accepted. Thorin is given a bow and one arrow. Thorin pulls back on the bow and fires the arrow straight to the small circle on the target to the awe and surprise of many. Thorin uses the Bow Specialization Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Bow Specialization. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Thorin is a champion of Bow Specialization, who can do greater?" Thorin received 26 experience points.

30th Jun, 2020 - 6:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Spending the whole day training, Legend drops by the tavern to grab some ale and probably gamble a bit.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2020 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Page 377 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which courageous Legend accepted. Sharp on the move Legend stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Legend triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 14 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Legend." Legend received 36 experience points.

30th Jun, 2020 - 6:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I practice catching flies with twigs in my kitchen, surely those mugs didn't stand a chance."

30th Jun, 2020 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Sure, I will dance the traditional war dance and make myself ready for things to come."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2020 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 377

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Traditional Medieval Dance of which the noble Helena accepted. Moving one foot and then another Helena sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Helena triumphs in the Dancing Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 6 gold pieces on your Dancing. Everyone sings "Dancing is no match for Helena." Helena received 40 experience points.

30th Jun, 2020 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 377

"For this dance I will like if one of the fairer maidens of this tavern will join me on the floor."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,