The Town Tavern Chat - Page 378 of 467

I asked Lady Fluke if her Squire is "good". - Page 378 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Jul, 2020 - 2:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2020 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 378

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Traditional Medieval Dance of which defiant Merlin accepted. Moving one foot and then another Merlin sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Merlin executes the Dancing Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 6 gold pieces is given to you for Dancing success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 31 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2020 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Savis feels compelled to answer the call of the Wench and try her luck in the challenges. She knows she is not that good, but she hopes it won't be so bad.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2020 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which Savis accepted. Sharp on the move Savis stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Savis uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 16 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Savis is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Savis received 51 experience points.

4th Jul, 2020 - 4:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 378 Chat Tavern Town The

"I'm not sure my abilities would win the praise of this crowd but I will have a go at it."

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2020 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Traditional Medieval Dance of which awkward Nephi accepted. Nephi attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Nephi is sorely unlucky! Nephi is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

4th Jul, 2020 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

His magician skills were far better than his dancing skills so he immediately accepted.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2020 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 378

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which defiant Nephi accepted. Using all that Nephi has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Nephi executes the Magician Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 9 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Nephi received 35 experience points.

4th Jul, 2020 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Maru
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 378

I asked Lady Fluke if her Squire is "good". Everyone, I plead for your blessings. May she give me a "satisfying" answer!

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,