The Town Tavern Chat - Page 380 of 467

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare - Page 380 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Jul, 2020 - 3:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
10th Jul, 2020 - 1:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 380

"I will gladly accept as I have been known to be fast with my hands." He winks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2020 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which defiant Nephi accepted. Sharp on the move Nephi stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Nephi uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Nephi is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Nephi received 34 experience points.

10th Jul, 2020 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Maru
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Joker huh? Let me all astound you with my words of wisdom! Haha.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2020 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 380 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Having a Laugh of which drunken Maru accepted. Maru attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Maru is sorely unlucky! Maru is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

13th Jul, 2020 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"This is something I will usually leave for someone else but I am still willing to show that I can act the part."

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2020 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Tell A Good Story of which the noble Thorin accepted. Thorin starts and finishes a tale that makes everyone clap! Thorin executes the Drama Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 11 gold pieces is given to you for Drama success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 32 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jul, 2020 - 1:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 380

"Lively crowd!" Lucian observed, displeased. He was a quiet man and wanted peace after a days work. He headed towards the end of the bar and orders ale.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2020 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 380

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Having a Laugh of which clumsy Lucian accepted. Lucian attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Lucian is sorely unlucky! Lucian is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,