The Town Tavern Chat - Page 39 of 44

Alana, back from some training decides to see - Page 39 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 35 129 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Trapper

Level: 15
Action: Living
ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 39

Noticing the compliment or at least he thinks its a compliment he raises his mug as well in a show of acknowledgement. "Thanks, I try to keep it real and I do not hide behind any skirts!"

Bodyguard

Level: 10
ROK II

Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I see, then you must be one of the very, very few. Most of the men I meet see me coming and brace for the incoming blow and I'm not taking about my stare." She cackles and slurps some more.

Trapper

Level: 15
ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Hunter grins merely replying with "I see… " and having a look around the Tavern. Then he says, "I do not see you here with anyone, I take it that you've done a good job of scaring them off?"

Bodyguard

Level: 9
ROK II

Goldendawn
Premium
(+)

Page 39 Chat Tavern Town The

Aaroni will enter the tavern, looking to relax after all the training he has put himself though. Both for improving himself physically in the Body Guild, in addition to spiritually in the Temple of Solace. He offers a round on the house for all patrons, getting a drink for himself, and when Aaroni sees a couple of familiar faces and heads over to them with a smile. Speaking he says warmly, "Greetings, a surprise seeing the two of you here."

Translator

Level: 0
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Memito
Limited
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

I entered in the tavern and quietly I sat down, tired after walking all day around town looking for tasks. "... What I should do now?" I said whispering to myself I started to watch the people who were in the tavern.

Farmer

Level: 3
ROK II

Fripperama
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Oh my, after spending some time in the woods and adventuring a bit further from Town, all that I want is a mug of ale! If Stefan has a bit of mead, even better! Who wants to join me for a drink?"

Bodyguard

Level: 9
ROK II

Goldendawn
Premium
(+)

Page 39 The Town Tavern Chat

Taking notice of the newcomers, Aaroni gives the to an odd and on the woman's offer for others to join her the man says, "Sure, there's still room at this table." The two were unfamiliar, but they're be opportunity enough to learn who they are.

Herbalist

Level: 4
Action: Quest
ROK II

Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 39

Alana, back from some training decides to see what is going on in the tavern. She hears the usual loud laughter and smells the scent of freshly brewed ale all around. She goes towards a table that is vacant and calls for a fine meal to start the day.

Guest please SHARE: "The Town Tavern Chat" on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any The Town Tavern Chat Tips
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Top 20 Posters

1. Abnninja - 31 (24.03%)
2. AshDrunbar - 16 (12.40%)
3. KNtoran - 12 (9.30%)
4. News - 10 (7.75%)
5. Daishain - 9 (6.98%)
6. Kyrroeth - 8 (6.20%)
7. Cinder - 8 (6.20%)
8. Glarion - 5 (3.88%)
9. PaulNelson - 4 (3.10%)
10. Txtrpg - 4 (3.10%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 16 Hr(s). 59 Mins.
11. ILoveSMF - 3 (2.33%)
12. Robertreaper - 3 (2.33%)
13. Waal - 2 (1.55%)
14. Thomaslee - 2 (1.55%)
15. ChristianD - 1 (0.78%)
16. Informer - 1 (0.78%)
17. Falrun - 1 (0.78%)
18. Horde - 1 (0.78%)
19. Blessed - 1 (0.78%)
20. Lemyr - 1 (0.78%)

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Txtrpg 14 Hours Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 4.3 Days Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 5.6 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Beowolf 7th Sep, 2017 - 8:32pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Blessed 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By William 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:46pm
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:21am