The Town Tavern Chat - Page 39 of 467

Alana, back from some training decides to see - Page 39 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 7:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
10th Sep, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 39

Noticing the compliment or at least he thinks its a compliment he raises his mug as well in a show of acknowledgement. "Thanks, I try to keep it real and I do not hide behind any skirts!"

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I see, then you must be one of the very, very few. Most of the men I meet see me coming and brace for the incoming blow and I'm not taking about my stare." She cackles and slurps some more.

10th Sep, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hunter grins merely replying with "I see… " and having a look around the Tavern. Then he says, "I do not see you here with anyone, I take it that you've done a good job of scaring them off?"

11th Sep, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Page 39 Chat Tavern Town The

Aaroni will enter the tavern, looking to relax after all the training he has put himself though. Both for improving himself physically in the Body Guild, in addition to spiritually in the Temple of Solace. He offers a round on the house for all patrons, getting a drink for himself, and when Aaroni sees a couple of familiar faces and heads over to them with a smile. Speaking he says warmly, "Greetings, a surprise seeing the two of you here."

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

I entered in the tavern and quietly I sat down, tired after walking all day around town looking for tasks. "... What I should do now?" I said whispering to myself I started to watch the people who were in the tavern.

12th Sep, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Oh my, after spending some time in the woods and adventuring a bit further from Town, all that I want is a mug of ale! If Stefan has a bit of mead, even better! Who wants to join me for a drink?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 39

Taking notice of the newcomers, Aaroni gives the to an odd and on the woman's offer for others to join her the man says, "Sure, there's still room at this table." The two were unfamiliar, but they're be opportunity enough to learn who they are.

12th Sep, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 39

Alana, back from some training decides to see what is going on in the tavern. She hears the usual loud laughter and smells the scent of freshly brewed ale all around. She goes towards a table that is vacant and calls for a fine meal to start the day.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,