The Town Tavern Chat - Page 385 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls - Page 385 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Aug, 2020 - 7:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2020 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 385

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which fearless Nephi accepted. Using all that Nephi has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Nephi triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 14 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Nephi." Nephi received 23 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2020 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Why not" says Merlin. He continues, "I've been in this Town for awhile and have been rather silent but that should change as I do have that legendary witch… " He coughs, "I mean Krusten to catch up to."

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Target Thy Arrow of which fearless Merlin accepted. Merlin is given a bow and one arrow. Merlin pulls back on the bow and fires the arrow straight to the small circle on the target to the awe and surprise of many. Merlin executes the Bow Specialization Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 18 gold pieces is given to you for Bow Specialization success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 34 experience points.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 385 Chat Tavern Town The

Goodness me this is an exciting place,with it's live entertainment, real ale, magicians and bowmen.I must come here more often.

20th Aug, 2020 - 3:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She enters as the conniving Merlin spills his thoughts. She points her hand towards him and says aloud, "Watch your tongue, the queen is here and reigns over all."

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2020 - 6:38am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

I couldn't jump between two legs, let alone two stools. I'll pass on that offer thanks, but I'll buy a round of drinks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Aug, 2020 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 385

I shall take that challenge. But first let me drink some ale to get a buzz going.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2020 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 385

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Runic accepted. Showing off some skill, Runic jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Runic triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 6 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Runic." Runic received 25 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,