The Town Tavern Chat - Page 388 of 467

He he. You didn't see what I did at - Page 388 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Aug, 2020 - 9:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
24th Aug, 2020 - 1:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 388

"Well seeing that no one has taken it I must know a lot more than others and what I know is not much." He grabs the axe with reluctance but the wench asked so nicely."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2020 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Throw That Axe of which courageous Shamus accepted. Shamus throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Shamus executes the Axe Specialization Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 12 gold pieces is given to you for Axe Specialization success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Shamus received 32 experience points.

24th Aug, 2020 - 1:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

He amazes himself and takes a bow hoping that he does not have to repeat it and press out his luck.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2020 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 388 Chat Tavern Town The

I can dance. I can do the can can> I can do the jive and the jitterbug. Watch me and learn.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2020 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Traditional Medieval Dance of which fearless Garath accepted. Moving one foot and then another Garath sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Garath executes the Dancing Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Dancing success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Garath received 23 experience points.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2020 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

There you all are. I told you so. I am the man light on his feet. Champion dancer in this tavern.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2020 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 388

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which courageous Garath accepted. Using all that Garath has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Garath triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Garath." Garath received 33 experience points.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2020 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 388

He he. You didn't see what I did at all did you?.The speed of the hand deceives the eyes.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,