The Town Tavern Chat - Page 390 of 467

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 390 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Aug, 2020 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 390

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Traditional Medieval Dance of which Garath accepted. Moving one foot and then another Garath sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Garath executes the Dancing Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Dancing success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Garath received 26 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Well there you are I told you so. It wasn't great but it could just about be described as dancing. Remember the name Garath the twinkle toes.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Magic Tricks of which fearless Garath accepted. Using all that Garath has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Garath uses the Magician Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 16 gold pieces was collected for Magician. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Garath is a champion of Magician, who can do greater?" Garath received 51 experience points.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 390 Chat Tavern Town The

My trick was a simple illusion. You saw what your eyes thought you saw yet it was not real. It was a trick.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Traditional Medieval Dance of which drunken Garath accepted. Garath attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Garath is sorely unlucky! Garath is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

I'll give this magic challenge a go. Something I am trained in at last.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 390

Jumping is my speciality. I love to jump. I'll even do it on one leg I'm so keen to attempt it. Here goes, watch the flight of my body. Airborne style here I come.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 390

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which inept Garath accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Garath land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Garath is sorely unlucky! Garath is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,