The Town Tavern Chat - Page 40 of 467

As the tavern fills Merlin wonders if there - Page 40 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Sep, 2017 - 9:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
12th Sep, 2017 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 40

Hunter strolls in seeing lots of activity since he was last here. Calling over a wench he says, "Some grub and a good wine please". He looks over at the lady asking for a fine meal and nods his head with a smile.

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She nods back hoping its not a stalker or pervert so she glances his way every now and again to ensure she isn't getting an eye full. Mean times she enjoys the food and tries to listen in on the talk around her.

13th Sep, 2017 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Krusten enters after a long trip. "The Dark Region is treacherous but very helpful, but I need a pint to keep me going." She tosses a gold piece at a wench passing by and says, "Here fetch me a mug please."

14th Sep, 2017 - 12:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Page 40 Chat Tavern Town The

Observing the comings and goings of people one thing is very apparent, there are lots of warrior women here. He was surprised and wondered if the town were dominated by strong willed women. This actually excited him as he kept looking on.

14th Sep, 2017 - 3:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Gwen speaks to Aaroni: "Hello, my good man! Thou be welcome! And what happens to be thy name? I am Gwen!" It is possible to sense an imposing voice to the fair lady.

14th Sep, 2017 - 3:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kaialexander
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Ash strolls into the tavern with a confidence that attracts attenion and plops down at the closest table. "I need some ale." Ash glances around at the closest patrons. Ash mutters "I could get used to this."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 40

Kurayami walks into the tavern sluggish. After a hard day a mug of ale is what she desired most of all. After tossing a wench a gold piece and greeting the other patrons, she slumps in a nearby vacant table content to watch and drink.

14th Sep, 2017 - 9:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 40

As the tavern fills Merlin wonders if there is something brewing today that he does not know about. He decides to rise and proposes a toast, "here is to the new comers to the town".

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,