The Town Tavern Chat - Page 391 of 467

Thorin looks at the complaining man and gestures - Page 391 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Aug, 2020 - 12:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 391

Bah that was rubbish.I fell over the stool and flat on my face again. Not for the first time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2020 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

I have no skills in the use of axes. There's no point me making a spectacle of myself proving that to you folks no matter how much you chant my name.I am man that uses swords. I can demonstrate that skill if you want me to.

27th Aug, 2020 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

He laughs when asked to do axe specialization. He says to the wench, "It's either you ask this challenge too many times or no one likes anything more than a good sword in their hands." He laughs some more and then takes up an axe.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2020 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 391 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Throw That Axe of which defiant Thorin accepted. Thorin throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Thorin executes the Axe Specialization Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 11 gold pieces is given to you for Axe Specialization success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 41 experience points.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2020 - 8:13am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

No, no I can't use a bow. I am swordsman. Bows are for rangers or hunters.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2020 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

Sorry folks I told you all yesterday. Bows are for hunters and rangers. I am swordsman. I have no skill in bows.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2020 - 8:52am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 391

How many times do I have to tell you folks. I don't use a bow. I am a swordsman.

30th Aug, 2020 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 391

Thorin looks at the complaining man and gestures with his own bow, "Perhaps they are hinting that you need to learn how to properly use this fine piece of equipment." He grins and accepts the invitation from the wench.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,