The Town Tavern Chat - Page 395 of 467

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on - Page 395 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Sep, 2020 - 12:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
10th Sep, 2020 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 395

You have chosen well wench as Runic the Warlock will show you his fast steps and hands. He offers a wink and smile and then takes a stance.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2020 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which Runic accepted. Sharp on the move Runic stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Runic triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 16 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Runic." Runic received 26 experience points.

11th Sep, 2020 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

He was surprised that they were chanting his name considering that he was never known to be an axe handler. He refuses but does so diplomatically so none are offended.

15th Sep, 2020 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 395 Chat Tavern Town The

"Of course I will champion the cause for those who are lovers of the axe, it is a fine weapon and good for throwing too."

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2020 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Throw That Axe of which courageous Thorin accepted. Thorin throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Thorin executes the Axe Specialization Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Axe Specialization success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 30 experience points.

22nd Sep, 2020 - 12:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"This time I will have to refuse. I do not mind the specialized skills because they are not so common but Wilbur and I have seen each other far too long."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Sep, 2020 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 395

A smile crosses her face, finally a challenge that she is really good at doing. "I accept" she says.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2020 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 395

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Melodee accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Melodee pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Melodee executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 14 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Melodee received 31 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,