The Town Tavern Chat - Page 396 of 467

"Ney, there is enough drama in my life. - Page 396 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Oct, 2020 - 4:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
1st Oct, 2020 - 2:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 396

Shaking his head at the challenge he sighs and then accepts, not because he wants to but he is out on his luck and needs the coin.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2020 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Traditional Medieval Dance of which awkward Hamilton accepted. Hamilton attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Hamilton is sorely unlucky! Hamilton is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

1st Oct, 2020 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

He knew he shouldn't have but he needed the gold. Now it seems he will have to do real labor.

1st Oct, 2020 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 396 Chat Tavern Town The

"Of course, this will be fairly easy for me, I think" Nephi hopes he has not spoke too soon.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2020 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which fearless Nephi accepted. Sharp on the move Nephi stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Nephi executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 14 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Nephi received 43 experience points.

4th Oct, 2020 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

I am working on this skill, reflexes, but I am not the best at it, however since everyone believes in me I will have a go.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2020 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 396

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which Gorm accepted. Sharp on the move Gorm stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Gorm uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Gorm is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Gorm received 44 experience points.

5th Oct, 2020 - 4:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 396

"Ney, there is enough drama in my life. I do not wish to put it as entertainment now."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,