The Town Tavern Chat - Page 398 of 467

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 398 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2020 - 2:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
19th Oct, 2020 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 398

I feer that Jackz will not be coming back, he is my brother. But I will avenge him! Do you know his aware about?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2020 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless James accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, James pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. James triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for James." James received 41 experience points.

19th Oct, 2020 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Observing what takes place in the tavern Nephi sees that he is not needed for a challenge so he leaves.

20th Oct, 2020 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 398 Chat Tavern Town The

"I will save my jokes for another time" he says to the wench. He notices a hooded character and immediately watches to see if he is trying to pick pocket anyone.

21st Oct, 2020 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Gorm doubts he could make the drunks in the tavern laugh any more than they are already laughing over strong drink. Still, he needs gold and opportunity has presented itself.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2020 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Having a Laugh of which Gorm accepted. Gorm decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Gorm uses the Joker Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 20 gold pieces was collected for Joker. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Gorm is a champion of Joker, who can do greater?" Gorm received 20 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Oct, 2020 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 398

James walks back into the tavern, hearing all the funny things he has missed. However that doesn't bother him too much as the next challenge is an arm wrestle. That shall be a piece of cake.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2020 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 398

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which defiant James accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, James pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. James uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "James is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" James received 34 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,