The Town Tavern Chat - Page 400 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench yells - Page 400 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Nov, 2020 - 11:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
1st Nov, 2020 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 400

"i generally do not like drama unless I am the one acting it out so I will accept this simple challenge."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2020 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Tell A Good Story of which Thorin accepted. Thorin starts and finishes a tale that makes everyone clap! Thorin executes the Drama Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 17 gold pieces is given to you for Drama success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 22 experience points.

7th Nov, 2020 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Stumped by the challenge Gorm shrugs offering no opportunity to accept, "I am no good at it, sorry." Gorm leaves the tavern.

7th Nov, 2020 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 400 Chat Tavern Town The

Thorin enters the tavern laughing. He knows the chants can mean only one thing… bow specialization. He enters and takes up the bow not even waiting for the wench to ask.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2020 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Target Thy Arrow of which Thorin accepted. Thorin is given a bow and one arrow. Thorin pulls back on the bow and fires the arrow straight to the small circle on the target to the awe and surprise of many. Thorin triumphs in the Bow Specialization Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Bow Specialization. Everyone sings "Bow Specialization is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 13 experience points.

7th Nov, 2020 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

As the arrow hits its target with precision Thorin smiles, relaxes the strength and then celebrates with the rest of tavern goers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Nov, 2020 - 11:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 400

"I will show you one of my latest tricks. Look, nothing up my sleeves and nothing in my hands and yet… "

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2020 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 400

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which Melodee accepted. Using all that Melodee has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Melodee triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 13 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Melodee." Melodee received 30 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,