The Town Tavern Chat - Page 5 of 467

Walking in he picks up on what someone said - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2016 - 12:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2016 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 5

"Hello everyone again. I am back to have another ale or two. Anyone want to join me?" Looking around he sees the lady is still here or she is here again.

Sponsored Links:
28th Sep, 2016 - 11:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Alana becomes confused and replies with a perplexed face, "Why would Stefan specifically send you to me and not the physician? I am too young in my knowledge to truly be considered a real herbalist." Just as she says this the same 'happy' man is back again. She raises her mug at him in a welcoming gesture.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2016 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"My pardon, Alana, but your guess is as good as mine. Perhaps you left some impression that he's spreading your good fortune for you. I must head into town to seek work; though, it appears a drinking companion has returned to entertain you. Well met, sir, and please enjoy your libations, everyone."

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2016 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 5 Chat Tavern Town The

Noukril sees her raise her mug. He raises his in return. "Thy name is Noukril I would like to buy you another ale if you would let me." Noukril orders two ales. One for her and one for him.

30th Sep, 2016 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Alana, most amused by the many gents seeking her attention, says with a smile of a taunt, "I'm not here with anyone, in fact I am just a las having a rest in a tavern with some free ale. Whats your story?"

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2016 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

There appears to be a shortage of anyone to drive teams this close to the center of town. I suppose that means my story is that of a vagrant of little applicable profession; though, I assure you, I am no lout. At least there is work to be had cleaning the markets until I can learn another, more suitable occupation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2016 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 5

I am just resting up and honing some skills before heading back over to Liafar and resuming the patrols. Other than that I do not have much of a story. Just doing a little good deeds here and there to recruit for my clan when they open up *smile*.

3rd Oct, 2016 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Walking in he picks up on what someone said about doing good deeds. He speaks up a bit and asks the man, "Any part of those good deeds teaching you humility too?" He laughs, but to prevent his joke being taken as an insult he says, "just having a little laugh and the ale is in me so, you know."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (467) »

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,