The Town Tavern Chat - Page 402 of 467

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare - Page 402 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Nov, 2020 - 3:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
14th Nov, 2020 - 11:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
RedSonja
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 402

Happy that she was not a total loser in the skill she aims to perfect it this time so there is no self doubt.

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2020 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Hand wrestling? Nah, I will leave it for someone else plus I am sure Wilbur is tired of seeing me. Now, if it was some specialization skill then I might take it up as I know others shy away from those."

17th Nov, 2020 - 10:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hearing the cheers for him makes him proud. He immediately sits opposite his opponent with his forearm in the position to begin.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2020 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Page 402 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which Hamilton accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Hamilton pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Hamilton executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 11 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Hamilton received 29 experience points.

19th Nov, 2020 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Hamilton was a bit moody because the town guards stopped him only an hour ago to demand taxes which he grudgingly paid. So when the wench asked him about the challenge he was short with his answer, "No!"

19th Nov, 2020 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
RedSonja
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Confused that they would think she could do this she quickly shakes her head from left to right and shrugs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2020 - 3:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Orasmyn
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 402

Very well, let this be a test of my improvisation as I know no magic.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2020 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 402

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Magic Tricks of which ridiculous Orasmyn accepted. No magic trick at all as Orasmyn finds the crowd hilariously laughing at what was intended to be a magic trick is not a disaster! Orasmyn has not the Magician Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Orasmyn. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,