The Town Tavern Chat - Page 404 of 467

Raigan smiles at the cheering but only waves - Page 404 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Dec, 2020 - 11:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
14th Dec, 2020 - 2:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 404

"Is there no one who could act out how Lady Fluke behaves when she sees a pretty pebble?" Thorin laughs and takes the stage.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2020 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Tell A Good Story of which Thorin accepted. Thorin starts and finishes a tale that makes everyone clap! Thorin executes the Drama Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 17 gold pieces is given to you for Drama success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 47 experience points.

14th Dec, 2020 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thorin bows, takes the meager amount of gold and says, "I will donate that to the local temple."

15th Dec, 2020 - 5:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Page 404 Chat Tavern Town The

Liz stands timidly to the chants in the bar and says theatrically, "I hope ye be ready to hear a tale to tell thee children and thee children's children!"

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2020 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Tell A Good Story of which fearless Liz accepted. Liz starts and finishes a tale that makes everyone clap! Liz triumphs in the Drama Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 8 gold pieces on your Drama. Everyone sings "Drama is no match for Liz." Liz received 41 experience points.

15th Dec, 2020 - 5:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Liz gives a wane smile and quietly pockets the small prize.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Dec, 2020 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 404

"Well, my name is Merlin after all, but I am not interested in entertaining the tavern. I am just here for a little drinkie and I will be on my way soon enough."

17th Dec, 2020 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Okboomer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 404

Raigan smiles at the cheering but only waves it off. " I know no tricks of magic but maybe next time."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,