The Town Tavern Chat - Page 405 of 467

"That should be easy enough so I will - Page 405 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2020 - 11:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
19th Dec, 2020 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Badger
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 405

"Well, if you all insist, who am I to refuse you lovely people?" Araya strides confidently onto the small stage, leaving her empty traveling purse on her table. She swirls to face the crowd "As you can see, I have here four different coins" she hollers, holding the heavy gold pieces between her fingers. "Or… do I?" she swiftly closes her fist around the metal and opens it again. It is empty. "Cheater! She hid them in her sleeve!" shouts a woman from the crowd. "Now now, what about we make a deal?" says Araya with a smirk. "If any of you find the coins, I'll let you keep them. Four gold coins, how does that sound, darling?" The woman jumps to her feet and eagerly makes her way towards the rogue to pat her down. Try as she may, though, the coins really can't seem to be found. "Oh! What is tha behind your ear?" Araya asks innocently, reaching behind the woman's head. She retreats her hand, where the coins have unexpectedly appeared. "Well dear, if you wanted to get under my shirt so badly you could've just asked"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2020 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Magic Tricks of which incompetent Araya accepted. No magic trick at all as Araya finds the crowd hilariously laughing at what was intended to be a magic trick is not a disaster! Araya has not the Magician Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Araya. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

19th Dec, 2020 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Helena, sitting at the back with a mug of ale in her hand, looks on as the errant and overly confident [New person] parades herself in a foolish manner. She shakes her head and sips on her ale.

20th Dec, 2020 - 10:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Page 405 Chat Tavern Town The

Gorm smiles where he hears his name being cheered by the crowd. The challenge should be easy so he takes it.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2020 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which courageous Gorm accepted. Sharp on the move Gorm stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Gorm triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 16 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Gorm." Gorm received 21 experience points.

20th Dec, 2020 - 10:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Gorm takes a bow, smiles again and gathers in his coins while considering on what he will spend it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Dec, 2020 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Badger
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 405

Araya looks wistfully at her empty pockets and broods in a corner, wondering how she can earn enough money to get through the winter.

22nd Dec, 2020 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 405

"That should be easy enough so I will do it." Nephi gets ready and makes the countdown in his head 3... 2... 1!"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,