The Town Tavern Chat - Page 406 of 467

Gorm is happy to hear his name. It has been - Page 406 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Jan, 2021 - 1:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2020 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 406

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Nephi accepted. Showing off some skill, Nephi jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Nephi executes the Jump Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 20 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Nephi received 42 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2020 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I am most willing to do this because I am low on gold and very good at this skill."

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2020 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Gorm accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Gorm pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Gorm triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 6 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Gorm." Gorm received 54 experience points.

30th Dec, 2020 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 406 Chat Tavern Town The

"Oh, I have this for sure." She has a seat and puts her forearm in the table with her elbow seated firmly at a right angle.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2020 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Melodee accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Melodee pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Melodee triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 11 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Melodee." Melodee received 30 experience points.

7th Jan, 2021 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

I like being in tavern. Give me sense of community and family.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2021 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 406

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Throw That Axe of which the noble Kulk accepted. Kulk throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Kulk triumphs in the Axe Specialization Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 9 gold pieces on your Axe Specialization. Everyone sings "Axe Specialization is no match for Kulk." Kulk received 37 experience points.

8th Jan, 2021 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 406

Gorm is happy to hear his name. It has been awhile since he attended the happenings of this tavern. Gorm accepts the challenge right away.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,