The Town Tavern Chat - Page 409 of 467

Sure, I'll show you how I can make - Page 409 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Feb, 2021 - 10:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
24th Jan, 2021 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 409

Hearing the chants makes Gorm excited but he cannot accept because he never had enough gold to learn magic.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2021 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She wondered if she should try the challenge or just order a mug of ale from Stefan.

26th Jan, 2021 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Ney, I will not show any simple magic tricks. I have just come from the orc lands and conquered giants. Sit and listen to what I did instead."

7th Feb, 2021 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Page 409 Chat Tavern Town The

After a long stint in jail I cannot even remember if I have the skills to do this but I will try even if by some masterful trickery.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2021 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

I don't magic, Its the divine power of My lord bestowed upon me. Come who needs a healing? I am a cleric, Bahadur the warrior.

14th Feb, 2021 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Wanting to show off her new knowledge of magic, Melva stands and steps forward.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2021 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 409

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which awkward Melva accepted. No magic trick at all as Melva finds the crowd hilariously laughing at what was intended to be a magic trick is not a disaster! Melva is sorely unlucky! Melva is hurt while trying the Magician Skill.

15th Feb, 2021 - 10:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 409

Sure, I'll show you how I can make a gold coin disappear from my hand and reappear behind my ear.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,