The Town Tavern Chat - Page 410 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares - Page 410 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Feb, 2021 - 5:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2021 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 410

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which the noble Nephi accepted. Using all that Nephi has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Nephi triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 6 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Nephi." Nephi received 53 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2021 - 10:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"This dance is called 'The Swan Dragon' and when I perform it you will see why it is called that."

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2021 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Traditional Medieval Dance of which Melodee accepted. Moving one foot and then another Melodee sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Melodee triumphs in the Dancing Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Dancing. Everyone sings "Dancing is no match for Melodee." Melodee received 20 experience points.

19th Feb, 2021 - 11:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 410 Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten enters the tavern and stomps her hand on a nearby table. "I have an announcement… I am looking for faithful adventurers of a considerable level to enter a mysterious world."

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2021 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Krusten accepted. Showing off some skill, Krusten jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Krusten executes the Jump Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 9 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Krusten received 26 experience points.

19th Feb, 2021 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"I did this simple task just to get your attention. My real purpose is to find adventurers but it seems you lot care more about ale than gold and adventure.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Feb, 2021 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 410

Waving his hand to acknowledge the cheers Nephi agrees to take the challenge.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2021 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 410

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which Nephi accepted. Sharp on the move Nephi stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Nephi triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 16 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Nephi." Nephi received 40 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,