The Town Tavern Chat - Page 42 of 467

Alana turns to the new woman, "I am Alana - Page 42 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Sep, 2017 - 2:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
16th Sep, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Blogger
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 42

Amazed by the welcome Chelsea smiles and takes a seat somewhere comfortable. At this point she humbly tries to look on while observing what others have to say.

Sponsored Links:
17th Sep, 2017 - 12:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Seeing the lady sitting by herself Merlin decides she needs some company. He leaves where he is and heads over to her table, "Mind if I sit?"

17th Sep, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Observing the half drunk trying to sit with the newcomer Alana moves over to where she is and says, "I think you can use some company" as she rolls her eyes at the slurred speech of the man.

17th Sep, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Blogger
(+)

Page 42 Chat Tavern Town The

Taken aback by all this sudden attention Chelsea says sure to both. She says to Merlin, "You are quite the talker, do you come here often?" To Alana she asks, "Are you new like me? Is this place always so rowdy?"

17th Sep, 2017 - 10:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Tanis hadn't had something to drink for awhile so he decided to stop in the tavern for a quick ale. Upon entering he was very surprised to see lovely ladies and obnoxious gents all together like long lost buddies. He keeps his lips sealed and extends his jaw down as one does when they are taken aback by something but do not want to look too obvious. He moves forward to the tavern keeper asking for a drink of ale.

18th Sep, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Gwen, watching the scene, worries about the newcomer. "Hello, milady!" - Gwen politely addresses the young Chelsea: "I am Gwen! Do not worry, it's not always that we see some reactions like those."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Sep, 2017 - 9:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 42

In his drunken state Merlin rubs his eyes and says to all the people joining in on the same table, "Wait, can't a man simply talk with a lady without the whole tavern joining in?" He let's out a big burp right after.

18th Sep, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 42

Alana turns to the new woman, "I am Alana and these I have seen here from time to time, they seem to have a liking for you. I have never seen everyone meet and greet one person at the same time."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,