The Town Tavern Chat - Page 411 of 467

I am surprised. I didn't think such - Page 411 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2021 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
23rd Feb, 2021 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 411

If someone has to be bold then thou shalt be bold and thy will be bold to ask for a 100 gold.

Sponsored Links:
24th Feb, 2021 - 1:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

He raises his hands in confusion, "Why me? I am not known for ever throwing an axe."

24th Feb, 2021 - 4:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I'm afraid I do not fancy axes as much as paying taxes but when the time is right I might.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2021 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Page 411 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Throw That Axe of which silly Altruis accepted. Your throwing is off and worst, Altruis almost took off someone's head! They quickly take away the axes from you and ask you to take a seat instead. Altruis has not the Axe Specialization Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Altruis. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

2nd Mar, 2021 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Pathfinder
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

In a dubious tone, "So sorry but I will have to decline because I'm not proficient in that but I appreciate the offer." He smiles at her as though wishing for another offer even though he is sure he is pushing his luck.

3rd Mar, 2021 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

So a friend of mine decided to show me a few ways to hold the axe but I haven't got sufficient time to master it. Still I will try only because you all keep insisting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2021 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 411

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Throw That Axe of which courageous Nephi accepted. Nephi throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Nephi uses the Axe Specialization Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Axe Specialization. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Nephi is a champion of Axe Specialization, who can do greater?" Nephi received 36 experience points.

3rd Mar, 2021 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 411

I am surprised. I didn't think such luck was possible so it might be that someone above was helping.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,