The Town Tavern Chat - Page 413 of 467

I walked into the tavern. Since I came here, - Page 413 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Mar, 2021 - 8:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2021 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 413

Taking a huge gulp of ale, a sly smirk comes across Norelis' face. "Let me tell yer all about what happened to me yesterday. I was tasked with undertaking a delivery for the exchequer, a seemingly easy assignment I thought. However, as I sat comfortably on the coach taking me to me destination I was attacked by some pale faced charlatan intent on taking the package I was carrying! Well, me being me, I didn't put up much of a fight, would have been fairer had my assailant been a great trout, and next thing I know is I'm waking up back in town and heading to the mystic to atone with the war gods!" At this Norelis breaks out laughing, "Certainly made me think twice about looking to make some easy coin again ".

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2021 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dabaron
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Let me tell you a story that will leave you amazed,a story that will shock you,a story the likes of which you have never seen before. The story of Taborlin the great.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2021 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Tell A Good Story of which bungling Kvothe accepted. Kvothe leaves a sour taste in everyone's mouth. Perhaps it would have been better to have not said anything at all. Kvothe has not the Drama Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Kvothe. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

12th Mar, 2021 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 413 Chat Tavern Town The

"Why not" she says after considering the invitation. She gets ready for the highlight of her day.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2021 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Melodee accepted. Showing off some skill, Melodee jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Melodee executes the Jump Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 20 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Melodee received 26 experience points.

21st Mar, 2021 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Dancing is something she could do very well so there was no doubt to her winning and since no one else in the tavern was interested in the challenge she decided to take the opportunity.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2021 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 413

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Traditional Medieval Dance of which defiant Melodee accepted. Moving one foot and then another Melodee sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Melodee executes the Dancing Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 15 gold pieces is given to you for Dancing success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Melodee received 34 experience points.

24th Mar, 2021 - 8:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Azrid
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 413

I walked into the tavern. Since I came here, knew more or less about this place. I got my beer, and I saw some drunk guys dancing in the back. Like most people who watched them, I began to accompany them to their dances with songs.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,