The Town Tavern Chat - Page 418 of 467

Why not… I just learned a new home - Page 418 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th May, 2021 - 3:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2021 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 418

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which the noble Fenris accepted. Sharp on the move Fenris stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Fenris triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 10 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Fenris." Fenris received 52 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
10th May, 2021 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

I will have a go if only to collect some coins for my next pursuit and entertain you lot in the process.

Post Date: 10th May, 2021 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which defiant Nephi accepted. Sharp on the move Nephi stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Nephi executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 17 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Nephi received 50 experience points.

Post Date: 21st May, 2021 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 418 Chat Tavern Town The

Well, gents, you enjoy that fine ale. I, Arsenio the Paladin, buy this round.

Post Date: 21st May, 2021 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Arsenio accepted. Showing off some skill, Arsenio jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Arsenio triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Arsenio." Arsenio received 45 experience points.

26th May, 2021 - 1:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"You all should know by now that white men can jump so I will do just that."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th May, 2021 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 418

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Bladur accepted. Showing off some skill, Bladur jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Bladur executes the Jump Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 12 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Bladur received 45 experience points.

30th May, 2021 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 418

Why not… I just learned a new home about the orc who tried to set a date with a dragon.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,