The Town Tavern Chat - Page 419 of 467

He didn't expect much given his limited - Page 419 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Jul, 2021 - 1:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 30th May, 2021 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 419

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Having a Laugh of which courageous Thorin accepted. Thorin decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Thorin triumphs in the Joker Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Joker. Everyone sings "Joker is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 39 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
30th May, 2021 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

He goes as he watches everyone laughing at the punchline of the short story.

Post Date: 31st May, 2021 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Thorin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Thorin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Thorin uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Thorin is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Thorin received 44 experience points.

31st May, 2021 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 419 Chat Tavern Town The

Thorin waves at the crowd clapping for his success. He calls for some ale from a nearby wench.

30th Jun, 2021 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Raediant
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Upon entering the tavern, a whoosh of warm air and heated energy infused with my tranquil aura. I never found myself surprised that the tavern could be so lively, and even peeked over the shoulders of diverse characters with my tall figure to see what all the commotion was about. Likely another challenge that needed some drinks and victories. Apparently Thorin was the winner of the hand wrestling competition I'd just missed, and to that I passed his table and offered a congratulations. "I'm very impressed," Esme offered kindly with a smile, before shirking away just a little. "I need my thin hands for my work and practice, so I won't be your next challenger." I had a bit of a nervous laugh added to my liquid voice, and made a quick show of my thinly gloved hands that would not stand chance against anyones muscle in here, especially not the winner of the challenge. That was all I said before I went to get a drink for my parched throat. Despite the decent weather outside it was musky and warm with the heated enthusiasm and breaths of all the different souls in the room. Quietly, I chanted a personal mantra my mother taught me, just to calm my nerves. Seating myself before Stefan, I ordered my portion and turned to watch the diverse crowd with big amber eyes, white locks tucked behind my ear in long locks secured by a single braid.

4th Jul, 2021 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Pathfinder
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

T'was a long time since he was here and it wasn't like he was avoiding the place but the skills needed for the challenge were beyond him. After a brief lesson he decides to take a chance at it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2021 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 419

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Target Thy Arrow of which failed Pathfinder accepted. Pathfinder misses as a cramp forms from the pull back. People shake their head in disappointment. Pathfinder is sorely unlucky! Pathfinder is hurt while trying the Bow Specialization Skill.

4th Jul, 2021 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Pathfinder
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 419

He didn't expect much given his limited knowledge but at least now the patrons of the tavern can move ahead with another challenge.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,