The Town Tavern Chat - Page 420 of 467

Thou wishest me to leap like a frog between - Page 420 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Aug, 2021 - 5:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
4th Aug, 2021 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 420

I pray thou treatest me kindly for tis the first time I mayst indulge in such contest.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2021 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Markos accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Markos pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Markos uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 17 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Markos is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Markos received 53 experience points.

4th Aug, 2021 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I accept the challenge! Methinks I'll have me three mugs of ale beforehand as well. That should make it interesting!

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2021 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 420 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which Markos accepted. Sharp on the move Markos stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Markos triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Markos." Markos received 34 experience points.

4th Aug, 2021 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Xarles approaches the drunken man and smiles gently as he speaks "Sir, I haveth no doubt ye be a respectable man in yer sober moments, however this is not the kind of talk ye should be spouting within the Tavern without proof, lest someone take offense. Pray, eat and be merry, for kindness is too far beyond the grasp of many in this world." He motions to the nearest wench "Mine apologies; may I pay for this man a meal? I feel he doth need something to settle his drink."

5th Aug, 2021 - 4:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

I am no master of the mystic arts but let us see if my dabbling in prestidigitation should suffice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2021 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 420

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which fearless Markos accepted. Using all that Markos has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Markos uses the Magician Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 16 gold pieces was collected for Magician. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Markos is a champion of Magician, who can do greater?" Markos received 45 experience points.

5th Aug, 2021 - 5:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 420

Thou wishest me to leap like a frog between these tables? Then leap we shall!

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,