The Town Tavern Chat - Page 43 of 467

Gwen address Charmaine: "Yes, it's - Page 43 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Sep, 2017 - 1:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
18th Sep, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 43

Hunter says, "Finally!" he enters and breathes a sigh of relief while glad to be alive. He mumbles something like, "Its hard to be on top" and then winks at one of the pretty wenches passing by.

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2017 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Sorry for my extended absence but I was overcome by some monstrous beings that wanted to take every drop of blood from me. Fortunately, I came across some good fortune and can make another go at life. It is good to be alive isn't it?"

19th Sep, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Seeing Charmaine, "Ah welcome back, I was just keeping company with this empty table or maybe the table was keeping me company." he shrugs and then hiccups after drinking some of his ale.

19th Sep, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 43 Chat Tavern Town The

"I have never heard of a table keeping someone company, you must be a very lonely person although I have seen you in here often so I don't see how it could be possible. Have you been drinking too much ale?"

20th Sep, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Just stepping in for a bit he looks around. He has never been in a tavern like this before and probably shouldn't be there since he's just 16.

20th Sep, 2017 - 9:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Merlin calls all the newcomers over to the table. "Please do sit we have plenty of room here, there is plenty grub and to drink."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Sep, 2017 - 9:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 43

So he asks, "Like the lady over there said what are your names and what do you do? I'm Merlin of course and like to be in a little of everything."

21st Sep, 2017 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 43

Gwen address Charmaine: "Yes, it's very dangerous out there, you should be careful! Good thing we can share your company here and now. Merciful may the gods be!"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,