The Town Tavern Chat - Page 424 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts - Page 424 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Aug, 2021 - 7:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2021 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 424

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Throw That Axe of which awkward Selinabeth accepted. Your throwing is off and worst, Selinabeth almost took off someone's head! They quickly take away the axes from you and ask you to take a seat instead. Selinabeth is sorely unlucky! Selinabeth is hurt while trying the Axe Specialization Skill.

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2021 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Obviously a mere lesson was not enough so the result was not unxpected. At least a new challenge would come up.

12th Aug, 2021 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I be up to this challenge. I wish to take a turn at testing mine reflexes.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2021 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 424 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which defiant Macerio accepted. Sharp on the move Macerio stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Macerio executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 10 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Macerio received 50 experience points.

13th Aug, 2021 - 3:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Meh drunk friend! Thy wife shall be vexed whatever the hour when thou cometh home in thine state. Luck be with ye whatever time thou decidest!

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2021 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which drunken Macerio accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Macerio land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Macerio is sorely unlucky! Macerio is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2021 - 3:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 424

Seems like I have had more than a few drinks in me myself. Next try should be more worthwhile.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2021 - 7:18am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 424

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which courageous Macerio accepted. Sharp on the move Macerio stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Macerio uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 18 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Macerio is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Macerio received 24 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,