The Town Tavern Chat - Page 425 of 467

Let me put on a show for you good people. Success - Page 425 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Aug, 2021 - 7:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
13th Aug, 2021 - 10:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 425

This be a challenge I failed last time. Let me collect myself and try again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2021 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Macerio accepted. Showing off some skill, Macerio jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Macerio uses the Jump Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Macerio is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Macerio received 45 experience points.

13th Aug, 2021 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Knowing she could definitely win the task she accepts and prepares herself for the challenge.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2021 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 425 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which the noble Selinabeth accepted. Sharp on the move Selinabeth stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Selinabeth executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 17 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Selinabeth received 39 experience points.

13th Aug, 2021 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Selinabeth bows at the applause of the patrons and leaves with a promise to return.

13th Aug, 2021 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Of course I will jump! Drunk am I? It matters not! On to the challenge! Pray my head I do not bump!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2021 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 425

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Macerio accepted. Showing off some skill, Macerio jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Macerio triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Macerio." Macerio received 24 experience points.

14th Aug, 2021 - 7:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 425

Let me put on a show for you good people. Success or no, let us make this challenge interesting.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,