The Town Tavern Chat - Page 426 of 467

Here am I. I will show you some of my skills. - Page 426 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Aug, 2021 - 12:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2021 - 7:41am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 426

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which fearless Macerio accepted. Sharp on the move Macerio stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Macerio triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 15 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Macerio." Macerio received 44 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
20th Aug, 2021 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Not the funniest person in the world but she did know some common jokes. Hopefully no one heard them before.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2021 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Having a Laugh of which Selinabeth accepted. Selinabeth decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Selinabeth triumphs in the Joker Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Joker. Everyone sings "Joker is no match for Selinabeth." Selinabeth received 23 experience points.

20th Aug, 2021 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 426 Chat Tavern Town The

She is relieved that it all worked out in the end and her few chicken crossed the road jokes were liked.

25th Aug, 2021 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Game Master says...

An old man comes in and looks around, "Did someone say something about dreaming?"

25th Aug, 2021 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

She looks at the wench asking her to dance and agrees but wonders if she won't become the joke of the day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2021 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 426

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Traditional Medieval Dance of which fearless Selinabeth accepted. Moving one foot and then another Selinabeth sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Selinabeth executes the Dancing Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 16 gold pieces is given to you for Dancing success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Selinabeth received 29 experience points.

27th Aug, 2021 - 12:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 426

Here am I. I will show you some of my skills. Have your gold ready.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,