The Town Tavern Chat - Page 427 of 467

Before the night is ripe she checks to see - Page 427 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Aug, 2021 - 3:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2021 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 427

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which fearless Selinabeth accepted. Sharp on the move Selinabeth stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Selinabeth uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Selinabeth is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Selinabeth received 28 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2021 - 5:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Alas, I fear my strength be wasting. But for thine amusement, I shall take up thy challenge.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2021 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which awkward Macerio accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Macerio is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Macerio is sorely unlucky! Macerio is hurt while trying the Hand Wrestling Skill.

30th Aug, 2021 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ultratiga
(+)

Page 427 Chat Tavern Town The

I shall try to dance, lets hope I don't fail miserably!

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2021 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Traditional Medieval Dance of which silly Damian accepted. Damian attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Damian has not the Dancing Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Damian. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

31st Aug, 2021 - 12:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

She shakes her head at the fall of the man and then tries to help him back up. Next time watch how many drinks you've had. She then tries her own at the next challenge hoping she does not end up saying the same to herself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2021 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 427

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which the noble Selinabeth accepted. Sharp on the move Selinabeth stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Selinabeth triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 6 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Selinabeth." Selinabeth received 34 experience points.

31st Aug, 2021 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 427

Before the night is ripe she checks to see what the current skill for the challenge will be.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,