The Town Tavern Chat - Page 430 of 467

Rudely, Krull answers back at the crowd, "What - Page 430 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2021 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
14th Sep, 2021 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
RedSonja
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 430

"I can jump and despite what they say women can jump pretty high as well so let's go."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2021 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Helena accepted. Showing off some skill, Helena jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Helena triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Helena." Helena received 50 experience points.

21st Sep, 2021 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have so many skills I can't even remember if I have this one but lets give it a try eh?

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2021 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Page 430 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Throw That Axe of which Thorin accepted. Thorin throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Thorin triumphs in the Axe Specialization Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 13 gold pieces on your Axe Specialization. Everyone sings "Axe Specialization is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 25 experience points.

21st Sep, 2021 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"unfortunately, I do not know how to do that so I will have to decline today but maybe another day I will accept your offer."

21st Sep, 2021 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Ellora accepts the Bow and takes position. "Let's see were my training will take me with this"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2021 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 430

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Target Thy Arrow of which the noble Ellora accepted. Ellora is given a bow and one arrow. Ellora pulls back on the bow and fires the arrow straight to the small circle on the target to the awe and surprise of many. Ellora executes the Bow Specialization Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 16 gold pieces is given to you for Bow Specialization success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Ellora received 13 experience points.

22nd Sep, 2021 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 430

Rudely, Krull answers back at the crowd, "What am I, a frog that I should be jumping in this tavern?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,