The Town Tavern Chat - Page 44 of 467

"While I'm sure my eyes will be - Page 44 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Sep, 2017 - 12:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
21st Sep, 2017 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 44

Charmaine nods at Gwen's late response and then addresses Merlin. "Well, I am Charmaine and a leather crafter by trade although I have far bigger pursuits that cutting up cow hide at the moment. Some may know me as Charmaine the Enchanter as I have an interest in the magic arts."

Sponsored Links:
22nd Sep, 2017 - 11:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin is excited about Charmaine's ambition and blurts out, "me too! I love the magics but they are so expensive so learning is a slow process."

22nd Sep, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"A glass of wine please" says a man from one corner of the tavern. No one hears him save a wench that was now passing with a tray of crumbs from plates that once had good grub. Zork looks around and tries to listen into the conversation to see what he missed.

23rd Sep, 2017 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 44 Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin picks up on an old face. Seeing him sit in the corner of the room was no good so he calls him over. "Havent seen you in awhile what's the good with you?"

23rd Sep, 2017 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Even a priest needs a drink every now and again so Tanis enters seeking some freshly squeezed orange juice. He surveys the area to see if anyone is in need of redemption.

24th Sep, 2017 - 11:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Aye, there is the local priest who isn't a shy one because he gets in battles too, come sit over here and join in the talk over ale."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2017 - 9:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 44

As time passes the drink and talk makes him forget that he needs to go to Llafair to continue patrols so he bids everyone a good day and leaves. "Try not to cry over my leaving I'll be back".

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 44

"While I'm sure my eyes will be quite dry, your company will be surely missed. Don't work too hard, Merlin." Kurayami chuckles as she takes one last drink of ale and begins to leave as well.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,