The Town Tavern Chat - Page 432 of 467

"I don't mind showing you a trick - Page 432 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Oct, 2021 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
5th Oct, 2021 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Clara
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 432

"Oh I wish I could but I am only good with a sword not an axe."

Sponsored Links:
10th Oct, 2021 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"No problem" he says knowing that his axe skills are at the level of expert.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2021 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Throw That Axe of which the noble Thorin accepted. Thorin throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Thorin uses the Axe Specialization Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 20 gold pieces was collected for Axe Specialization. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Thorin is a champion of Axe Specialization, who can do greater?" Thorin received 25 experience points.

10th Oct, 2021 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GothicNature
(+)

Page 432 Chat Tavern Town The

Shadow claps at the amazing talent of the well armored warrior.

10th Oct, 2021 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Yes, I can do that very well actually. Glad it wasn't axe specialization." she says cheekily.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2021 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which defiant Helena accepted. Sharp on the move Helena stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Helena uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Helena is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Helena received 55 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Oct, 2021 - 2:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
RedSonja
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 432

"Of all the challenges you could offer you want me to perform in something that I know nothing about?"

13th Oct, 2021 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 432

"I don't mind showing you a trick specially when there is a reward waiting."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,