The Town Tavern Chat - Page 433 of 467

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 433 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Oct, 2021 - 9:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2021 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 433

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which drunken Krull accepted. No magic trick at all as Krull finds the crowd hilariously laughing at what was intended to be a magic trick is not a disaster! Krull is sorely unlucky! Krull is hurt while trying the Magician Skill.

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2021 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"T'was the first time I ever saw someone pull a rabbit out of a hat and get mugs thrown at."

13th Oct, 2021 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Wait no one jumped yet? Let me show you how it is done when I have to cross a wide pit.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2021 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 433 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin executes the Jump Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 16 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 13 experience points.

14th Oct, 2021 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Excited at the possibility of free gold she quickly accepts the challenge offered.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2021 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Selinabeth accepted. Showing off some skill, Selinabeth jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Selinabeth triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Selinabeth." Selinabeth received 44 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Oct, 2021 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 433

"I know you all love that I specialize in all the weapons so let's see what I can do for you in this one."

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2021 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 433

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Target Thy Arrow of which courageous Thorin accepted. Thorin is given a bow and one arrow. Thorin pulls back on the bow and fires the arrow straight to the small circle on the target to the awe and surprise of many. Thorin executes the Bow Specialization Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Bow Specialization success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 43 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,