The Town Tavern Chat - Page 435 of 467

Having spent so much time in the ethereal world - Page 435 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Oct, 2021 - 11:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2021 - 8:11am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 435

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Nowen accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Nowen pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Nowen uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Nowen is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Nowen received 21 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
25th Oct, 2021 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

After the hand wrestling she decided to show what little magic she learned by way of entertaining tricks.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2021 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Magic Tricks of which Selinabeth accepted. Using all that Selinabeth has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Selinabeth executes the Magician Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 6 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Selinabeth received 26 experience points.

27th Oct, 2021 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 435 Chat Tavern Town The

When I was younger my mother told me I should take up acting as I was such a drama queen.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2021 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Tell A Good Story of which defiant Selinabeth accepted. Selinabeth starts and finishes a tale that makes everyone clap! Selinabeth triumphs in the Drama Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 12 gold pieces on your Drama. Everyone sings "Drama is no match for Selinabeth." Selinabeth received 55 experience points.

28th Oct, 2021 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"So you want to see some magic… how about this one… look, nothing in my hands."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2021 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 435

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Magic Tricks of which fearless Thorin accepted. Using all that Thorin has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Thorin uses the Magician Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Magician. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Thorin is a champion of Magician, who can do greater?" Thorin received 23 experience points.

31st Oct, 2021 - 11:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 435

Having spent so much time in the ethereal world it is good to get back to something physical so she accepts the challenge.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,