The Town Tavern Chat - Page 439 of 467

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare - Page 439 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Nov, 2021 - 11:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
22nd Nov, 2021 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 439

I would try it if I had the gold to be schooled in it but sadly that is notthe case.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2021 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which the noble Selinabeth accepted. Using all that Selinabeth has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Selinabeth triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 10 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Selinabeth." Selinabeth received 22 experience points.

22nd Nov, 2021 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Then again she remembered that she got a couple lessons from an individual she helped. Pressing her luck she tried and succeeded.

23rd Nov, 2021 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 439 Chat Tavern Town The

Well I'm no dancing star but I can do a few basic steps let's see if that is good enough for you all.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2021 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Traditional Medieval Dance of which inept Selinabeth accepted. Selinabeth attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Selinabeth is sorely unlucky! Selinabeth is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

25th Nov, 2021 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Danteviii
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

I accept this challenge of reflexes, maid, though I have never seen it before.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2021 - 11:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 439

Knowing her expert ability to win the challenge she accepts while thinking about how she will spend the earnings.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2021 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 439

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which defiant Selinabeth accepted. Sharp on the move Selinabeth stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Selinabeth executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 15 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Selinabeth received 25 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,