The Town Tavern Chat - Page 440 of 467

Of course, at the end of the day,it was all - Page 440 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Dec, 2021 - 1:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
29th Nov, 2021 - 11:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 440

She refuses the challenge because she knows it can lead to her own demise.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2021 - 2:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rpgpundit
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

The wench calls him over but he waves her off saying, "I have no talent in the area"

9th Dec, 2021 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Turning to the wench he says, 'Sorry but my skill in the bow does not give me any hope in this challenge."

11th Dec, 2021 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 440 Chat Tavern Town The

Long time since I needed to use my bow but this seems like as good a time as any.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2021 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Target Thy Arrow of which courageous Merlin accepted. Merlin is given a bow and one arrow. Merlin pulls back on the bow and fires the arrow straight to the small circle on the target to the awe and surprise of many. Merlin triumphs in the Bow Specialization Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Bow Specialization. Everyone sings "Bow Specialization is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 43 experience points.

12th Dec, 2021 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

With a name like Merlin there was no way he was going to pass up a simple magic trick to win a prize.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2021 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 440

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which Merlin accepted. Using all that Merlin has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Merlin triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 8 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 16 experience points.

12th Dec, 2021 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 440

Of course, at the end of the day,it was all about boosting his game and not the gold.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,