The Town Tavern Chat - Page 45 of 467

Merlin is stuck by hearing the word "thieves", - Page 45 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Oct, 2017 - 12:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
26th Sep, 2017 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 45

"Good morning ladies, gents… a fine day to get some good work in don't you think? I cannot stay for talk, I have kingdoms to conquer."

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2017 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Charmaine shakes her ale a bit, looks at the small bubbles and drinks the last of it. "No more ale for me, I think it will affect my ability to swing a sword if it comes to that… " she says as an afterthought. She then gets up, secures her many items and says, "I need to get back to training, excuse me, but do not stop on my account." She winks and then makes her way to the exit.

1st Oct, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Back in after some improvements Hunter asks one of the wenches for his usual. He nods at those already sitting and says, "What have you all discovered of late?"

5th Oct, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 45 Chat Tavern Town The

"This might be obvious but I've discovered that the more you learn the better the things you can do. While that isn't anything new most of us probably do things first without studying for it." She winks.

7th Oct, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Interested in the words the woman is saying, "That is very true lady, we don't tend to take the time to study what we need to do, we react and hope for the best when there is most likely a better way." Pausing for a sec he adds, "I am Ammon, Ammon the Acolyte to be precise at your service."

7th Oct, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Those are some good words for sure, I try to live by that. I am Merlin. I have not seen you around these parts, is it your first time here Ammon?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 45

"Aye, 'tis always good to train hard. Thank the gods I've honed my reflexes as I have. Blasted thieves are becoming a problem. I had to teach one the meaning of the word 'nay', just a few nights ago. Blasted malefactor made to take my coin by the point of a dagger and under the cloak of shadows," Grimbrand paused to take a deep draft of ale before continuing "Only thing that poor knave made off with was gaping chest wound. Were it not for my getting lost in my training I would likely have lost that coin anyways, and perhaps my head with it"

8th Oct, 2017 - 12:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 45

Merlin is stuck by hearing the word "thieves", he turns to look at the man. "Did you say that a gang robbed you? Did you actually get at least one to see the light because I think most haven't had that kind of luck with them!" He pauses and says, "I'm Merlin by the way....

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,